Zero Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 39 on 2012-08-16, 06:51
Latest topics
» To those who see this
Cards I'm Glad Don't Exist Emptyby Ender 2022-04-22, 03:33

» MY NEW NEW CRIB!
Cards I'm Glad Don't Exist Emptyby Ender 2018-10-02, 02:10

» I am FINALLY back :)!
Cards I'm Glad Don't Exist Emptyby Ender 2015-08-05, 14:24

» Ultimate FTK/OTK?
Cards I'm Glad Don't Exist Emptyby Ender 2015-08-05, 14:20

» Card Rulings?
Cards I'm Glad Don't Exist Emptyby Nate26 2015-06-29, 14:21

» Summer Plans?
Cards I'm Glad Don't Exist Emptyby jojopwns 2014-08-14, 09:26

» Ender the Head Moderator's Office
Cards I'm Glad Don't Exist Emptyby Ender 2014-07-30, 23:27

» WyattEarp here
Cards I'm Glad Don't Exist Emptyby jojopwns 2014-03-22, 09:36

» Zero Duel Academy Rules
Cards I'm Glad Don't Exist Emptyby Ender 2014-03-09, 15:22

» WyattEarp Test Request
Cards I'm Glad Don't Exist Emptyby WyattEarp 2014-03-09, 15:16

» Minecraft: Academy
Cards I'm Glad Don't Exist Emptyby Ender 2014-02-25, 16:55

» understanding zero duel academy
Cards I'm Glad Don't Exist Emptyby Ender 2014-02-21, 14:11

Cards I'm Glad Don't Exist

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mrbiff
Mad Deckbuilder
Mad Deckbuilder
Mrbiff

ZD points : 1337
Warnings :
Cards I'm Glad Don't Exist Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5Cards I'm Glad Don't Exist Right_bar_bleue

Time Zone : UTC-6:00
Male Join Date : 2012-09-28
Humor : Humor? What is that? Some kind of disease? Is it contagious?
Jobs/Hobbies : Science

Cards I'm Glad Don't Exist Empty
PostSubject: Cards I'm Glad Don't Exist   Cards I'm Glad Don't Exist Empty2013-03-28, 12:30

I've been messing around with anime only cards on YGOPRO and discovered some cards that make the greatest combos ever to shame. Wind-up loop with avarice isn't as good, a full backrow doesn't stop it, elemental dragons and Spellbooks don't even come close to being as strong.

5 cards at most is all I need to pull it off
First one is Winged Kuriboh (and sometimes I don't need it)
Then wait for kuriboh to be destroyed if you have to.
Philosopher's Stone - Sabatiel:
"When a "Winged Kuriboh" on your side of the field is destroyed, you can add this card from your Deck to your hand. Pay half of your Life Points to add 1 card from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand. After this card is activated, it is placed into the Deck. Then shuffle the Deck. After you use this effect 3 times, this card takes on the following effect. Select 1 face-up monster on your side of the field and multiply its ATK by the number of monsters on your opponent's side of the field until this turn's End Phase."

When kuriboh dies you get to pull all copies of the stone in your deck. Use that to pull Heavy Storm or whatever else you might want and then this:

Chaos End Ruler -Ruler of the Beginning and the End-
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by banishing 1 LIGHT Warrior-Type and 1 DARK Fiend-Type monster from your Graveyard. Cards and effects cannot be activated in response to this card's Special Summon. You can pay 1000 Life Points; banish all cards your opponent controls and all cards in your opponent's hand and Graveyard, then inflict 500 damage to your opponent for each card banished by this effect.

This thing is dumb. Really dumb. It's one card but it can win a game just as easy as Exodia. Assuming its first turn it does 2500 damage. Second turn it can attack. The thing has 3500 attack. Assuming your opponent did nothing first turn that's 7000 AND your opponent has to topdeck something amazing. It's not even that hard to summon. You could be using Garbage Ogre or tour guide and some random HERO cards and you can bring it out. With Stone its even easier since it lest you pull ANY card from your deck or graveyard. Then there's the effect that happens after using it 3 times. It multiplies the attack by the number of monsters your opponent has, it doesn't even have to be the original attack. If you get it off 3 times in one turn while your opponent's field is full...
that's multiplying the attack by 125 times, you could make Kuriboh have 37500 attack. A kuriboh that's strong enough to not only kill a fully boosted king of skull servants (11000 atk) but OTK your opponent during a tag duel after both you and your partner used upstart goblin 3 times each. It's freaking insane.

So remember next time you're thinking that a deck is overpowered or broken, there are cards out there that put even the most powerful combos to shame. The one's that technically don't exist, still it's really broken.
Back to top Go down
draco9696
Emperor
Emperor
draco9696

ZD points : 850
Warnings :
Cards I'm Glad Don't Exist Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5Cards I'm Glad Don't Exist Right_bar_bleue

Time Zone : UTC-5 Ottawa, Time zone
Male Birthdate : 1998-02-10
Humor : witty but funny jokes,
Jobs/Hobbies : yugioh, manga, drawing

Cards I'm Glad Don't Exist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cards I'm Glad Don't Exist   Cards I'm Glad Don't Exist Empty2013-03-29, 05:49

wait sabatiel is anime only? oh lol

and yea there are a bunch of retarded anime cards Smile
Back to top Go down

Cards I'm Glad Don't Exist
Page 1 of 1