Zero Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 39 on 2012-08-16, 06:51
Latest topics
» To those who see this
Ive got a six samurai deck which i want to make better any suggestions  Emptyby Ender 2022-04-22, 03:33

» MY NEW NEW CRIB!
Ive got a six samurai deck which i want to make better any suggestions  Emptyby Ender 2018-10-02, 02:10

» I am FINALLY back :)!
Ive got a six samurai deck which i want to make better any suggestions  Emptyby Ender 2015-08-05, 14:24

» Ultimate FTK/OTK?
Ive got a six samurai deck which i want to make better any suggestions  Emptyby Ender 2015-08-05, 14:20

» Card Rulings?
Ive got a six samurai deck which i want to make better any suggestions  Emptyby Nate26 2015-06-29, 14:21

» Summer Plans?
Ive got a six samurai deck which i want to make better any suggestions  Emptyby jojopwns 2014-08-14, 09:26

» Ender the Head Moderator's Office
Ive got a six samurai deck which i want to make better any suggestions  Emptyby Ender 2014-07-30, 23:27

» WyattEarp here
Ive got a six samurai deck which i want to make better any suggestions  Emptyby jojopwns 2014-03-22, 09:36

» Zero Duel Academy Rules
Ive got a six samurai deck which i want to make better any suggestions  Emptyby Ender 2014-03-09, 15:22

» WyattEarp Test Request
Ive got a six samurai deck which i want to make better any suggestions  Emptyby WyattEarp 2014-03-09, 15:16

» Minecraft: Academy
Ive got a six samurai deck which i want to make better any suggestions  Emptyby Ender 2014-02-25, 16:55

» understanding zero duel academy
Ive got a six samurai deck which i want to make better any suggestions  Emptyby Ender 2014-02-21, 14:11

Ive got a six samurai deck which i want to make better any suggestions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zein110
Unknown The Unlimited
Unknown The Unlimited

Warnings :
Ive got a six samurai deck which i want to make better any suggestions  Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5Ive got a six samurai deck which i want to make better any suggestions  Right_bar_bleue

Ive got a six samurai deck which i want to make better any suggestions  Empty
PostSubject: Ive got a six samurai deck which i want to make better any suggestions    Ive got a six samurai deck which i want to make better any suggestions  Empty2012-08-21, 22:06

Quote :
Quote :
Back to top Go down
Zein110
Unknown The Unlimited
Unknown The Unlimited

Warnings :
Ive got a six samurai deck which i want to make better any suggestions  Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5Ive got a six samurai deck which i want to make better any suggestions  Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Ive got a six samurai deck which i want to make better any suggestions    Ive got a six samurai deck which i want to make better any suggestions  Empty2012-08-21, 22:06

Ive got a six samurai deck which i want to make better any suggestions  FfBlR
Back to top Go down
xxshadowsxx
Zero Reverse Alpha
Zero Reverse Alpha
xxshadowsxx

Warnings :

Time Zone : Eastern
Male Join Date : 2012-08-07
Jobs/Hobbies : Nothing special

PostSubject: Re: Ive got a six samurai deck which i want to make better any suggestions    Ive got a six samurai deck which i want to make better any suggestions  Empty2012-08-22, 08:21

I can't see it well, please give me all the card names and a better picture and I would love to help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ive got a six samurai deck which i want to make better any suggestions    Ive got a six samurai deck which i want to make better any suggestions  Empty2012-08-22, 09:50

check out my sam deck and get an idea off of that, you may copy it if you want but idk if you want to. It doesn't matter but from what i can see you should'nt main deck any fiendish chain because 2 veilers is good enough, but if you want to then just main deck one, because it isn't a bad card. Also, smashing ground and dark hole aren't necessary, but they do belong in the side deck(Unless you prefer soul taker over smashing ground like me, then run that over it, its your choice though). One last thing, my extra deck for my sam deck you should base it off of just because your extra deck doesn't look very good, although, you may want to replace brionac with gaia knight (this is from my deck btw, not yours) or sirius the blue wolf star. Also, adreus isn't necessary, alot of people run naturia landoise over it, i find adreus has saved me alot though, but its up you. As for the rest of the extra deck, you should just base it off of mine. I hope this helps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: this is in reply to shadow   Ive got a six samurai deck which i want to make better any suggestions  Empty2012-08-22, 09:52

if you open image in new tab or window, you can see the whole deck
Back to top Go down
xxshadowsxx
Zero Reverse Alpha
Zero Reverse Alpha
xxshadowsxx

Warnings :

Time Zone : Eastern
Male Join Date : 2012-08-07
Jobs/Hobbies : Nothing special

PostSubject: Re: Ive got a six samurai deck which i want to make better any suggestions    Ive got a six samurai deck which i want to make better any suggestions  Empty2012-08-23, 07:45

https://i.imgur.com/lVrPT.png this is what I recommend, I run Dark Hole in my main just in case but, Smashing Ground won't be needed as much
Back to top Go down
Swerdy
Light The Defenders
Light The Defenders
Swerdy

ZD points : 200
Warnings :

Time Zone : Eastern Time Zone (UTC-05:00)
Male Birthdate : 1996-08-08
Humor : good humor
Jobs/Hobbies : yugioh, cardfight vangaurd, badminton

PostSubject: RE: Ive got a six samurai deck which i want to make better any suggestions   Ive got a six samurai deck which i want to make better any suggestions  Empty2012-08-23, 14:06

don't listen to shadow his deck list for sams isn't very good
Back to top Go down
Zein110
Unknown The Unlimited
Unknown The Unlimited

Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Ive got a six samurai deck which i want to make better any suggestions    Ive got a six samurai deck which i want to make better any suggestions  Empty2012-08-23, 21:39

Thank you for the advice u helped a lot Smile
Back to top Go down
madbmx252
Dark The Limited
Dark The Limited
madbmx252

Warnings :

Time Zone : pacific east
Male Birthdate : 1998-09-25
Humor : cool
Jobs/Hobbies : bmx

PostSubject: Re: Ive got a six samurai deck which i want to make better any suggestions    Ive got a six samurai deck which i want to make better any suggestions  Empty2012-08-28, 02:51

u should take out mind control and smashing ground
Back to top Go down
chaosdarkmagicianboy
Knight of Five
Knight of Five
chaosdarkmagicianboy

ZD points : 650
Warnings :

Time Zone : ...
Male Join Date : 2012-08-17
Humor : -.-who cares
Jobs/Hobbies : ps3.anime.basketball.amvs

PostSubject: Re: Ive got a six samurai deck which i want to make better any suggestions    Ive got a six samurai deck which i want to make better any suggestions  Empty2012-08-29, 05:04

he should just use 40 cards -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ive got a six samurai deck which i want to make better any suggestions    Ive got a six samurai deck which i want to make better any suggestions  Empty

Back to top Go down

Ive got a six samurai deck which i want to make better any suggestions
Page 1 of 1