Zero Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 39 on 2012-08-16, 06:51
Latest topics
» To those who see this
(TDD) wellbe where i am Sylv and i r on the same team Emptyby Ender 2022-04-22, 03:33

» MY NEW NEW CRIB!
(TDD) wellbe where i am Sylv and i r on the same team Emptyby Ender 2018-10-02, 02:10

» I am FINALLY back :)!
(TDD) wellbe where i am Sylv and i r on the same team Emptyby Ender 2015-08-05, 14:24

» Ultimate FTK/OTK?
(TDD) wellbe where i am Sylv and i r on the same team Emptyby Ender 2015-08-05, 14:20

» Card Rulings?
(TDD) wellbe where i am Sylv and i r on the same team Emptyby Nate26 2015-06-29, 14:21

» Summer Plans?
(TDD) wellbe where i am Sylv and i r on the same team Emptyby jojopwns 2014-08-14, 09:26

» Ender the Head Moderator's Office
(TDD) wellbe where i am Sylv and i r on the same team Emptyby Ender 2014-07-30, 23:27

» WyattEarp here
(TDD) wellbe where i am Sylv and i r on the same team Emptyby jojopwns 2014-03-22, 09:36

» Zero Duel Academy Rules
(TDD) wellbe where i am Sylv and i r on the same team Emptyby Ender 2014-03-09, 15:22

» WyattEarp Test Request
(TDD) wellbe where i am Sylv and i r on the same team Emptyby WyattEarp 2014-03-09, 15:16

» Minecraft: Academy
(TDD) wellbe where i am Sylv and i r on the same team Emptyby Ender 2014-02-25, 16:55

» understanding zero duel academy
(TDD) wellbe where i am Sylv and i r on the same team Emptyby Ender 2014-02-21, 14:11

(TDD) wellbe where i am Sylv and i r on the same team

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jak455
Light The Defenders
Light The Defenders
jak455

ZD points : 350
Warnings :
(TDD) wellbe where i am Sylv and i r on the same team Left_bar_bleue2 / 52 / 5(TDD) wellbe where i am Sylv and i r on the same team Right_bar_bleue

Time Zone : N/a
Male Birthdate : 1993-05-12
Humor : layed back kool
Jobs/Hobbies : yugioh

(TDD) wellbe where i am Sylv and i r on the same team Empty
PostSubject: (TDD) wellbe where i am Sylv and i r on the same team   (TDD) wellbe where i am Sylv and i r on the same team Empty2012-12-20, 01:17

i was with (TDD) LostSoul AKA (KoC) LostSoul i was on that team well this team he and i r good friends
Back to top Go down
Ender's bitch
Impounded

ZD points : 0
Warnings :
(TDD) wellbe where i am Sylv and i r on the same team Left_bar_bleue5 / 55 / 5(TDD) wellbe where i am Sylv and i r on the same team Right_bar_bleue

Male Birthdate : 1992-03-26

PostSubject: Re: (TDD) wellbe where i am Sylv and i r on the same team   (TDD) wellbe where i am Sylv and i r on the same team Empty2012-12-20, 02:22

Yes, I am on that Team. Which is important, because?
Back to top Go down
genexwrecker
Administrator
Administrator
genexwrecker

ZD points : 1100
Warnings :
(TDD) wellbe where i am Sylv and i r on the same team Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5(TDD) wellbe where i am Sylv and i r on the same team Right_bar_bleue

Time Zone : illinois
Male Birthdate : 1991-06-18
Humor : typos, spelling errors in names, and sarcasm
Jobs/Hobbies : dueling, helping others with rulings, trying new decks

PostSubject: Re: (TDD) wellbe where i am Sylv and i r on the same team   (TDD) wellbe where i am Sylv and i r on the same team Empty2012-12-20, 02:25

no idea but i moved this to off topic section as it doesnt belong in the library
Back to top Go down
jak455
Light The Defenders
Light The Defenders
jak455

Warnings :
(TDD) wellbe where i am Sylv and i r on the same team Left_bar_bleue2 / 52 / 5(TDD) wellbe where i am Sylv and i r on the same team Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: (TDD) wellbe where i am Sylv and i r on the same team   (TDD) wellbe where i am Sylv and i r on the same team Empty2012-12-20, 03:21

its not i didn't know u ran with (KoC) like i did
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (TDD) wellbe where i am Sylv and i r on the same team   (TDD) wellbe where i am Sylv and i r on the same team Empty2012-12-20, 03:47

Well, I do, and they declared me their best player. Why is it that everywhere I go, I'm proclaimed as such, and then tuv, BRL, Marshy, blobby and the rest shows up and makes me look bad?
Back to top Go down
jak455
Light The Defenders
Light The Defenders
jak455

Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: (TDD) wellbe where i am Sylv and i r on the same team   (TDD) wellbe where i am Sylv and i r on the same team Empty2012-12-20, 09:47

lol i don't i make u look i make myself look bad something and when i k mbored i make other people lookk bad
Back to top Go down
genexwrecker
Administrator
Administrator
genexwrecker

ZD points : 1100
Warnings :
(TDD) wellbe where i am Sylv and i r on the same team Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5(TDD) wellbe where i am Sylv and i r on the same team Right_bar_bleue

Time Zone : illinois
Male Birthdate : 1991-06-18
Humor : typos, spelling errors in names, and sarcasm
Jobs/Hobbies : dueling, helping others with rulings, trying new decks

PostSubject: Re: (TDD) wellbe where i am Sylv and i r on the same team   (TDD) wellbe where i am Sylv and i r on the same team Empty2012-12-20, 09:51

didnt understant a word
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (TDD) wellbe where i am Sylv and i r on the same team   (TDD) wellbe where i am Sylv and i r on the same team Empty2012-12-20, 16:27

I unno, jak, maybe you shouldn't make these random topics anymore. Cuz, yeah, they do make you look bad. Spamwise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (TDD) wellbe where i am Sylv and i r on the same team   (TDD) wellbe where i am Sylv and i r on the same team Empty

Back to top Go down

(TDD) wellbe where i am Sylv and i r on the same team
Page 1 of 1